nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, July 2, 2012

How does my garden grow?

Hi friends. How was your day? I had another relaxing weekend enjoying nature. We camped at Rollins Lake and i feel energized. Does nature have the same affect on you?

I cannot believe hoe fast my veggies grew over the weekend. Our garden is much smaller compared to other years. No garden is complete without bell peppers.



The tomatoes are coming up nicely, too.


I even have grapes growing like crazy.



I was thinking of drying the, out to make raisins.


Hmmm, what else could i do with so many grapes?

If you all have any ideas, i would sure love to hear them. Been practicing bloggin on the ipad. Not too bad. Though i should purchase a wireless keyboard. This way it doesnt take so long to type.

I miss the blogophere and hope to get back to blogging and sharing food ideas. The garden, even though it is just a few plants, will give me some much needed food inspiration.

See you soon.
Pwc

No comments:

Post a Comment