nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Thursday, July 5, 2012

my munchkins


Happy belated independence day. Did you enjoy the day with family and friends?  Tuesday night, I had all 7 of my grandchildren over for a camping in the backyard. They were so excited.  We played with color chalk, told scary stories in the tent, made popcorn and they laughed and laughed.

Here they all sittign around the camp fire, waiting for grandma to make shmores.  The best part was listening to them tell scary stories with a flashlight inside the tent.  Gabe (whose sitting with Freddie,  his stuffed friend from his 1st year's Easter basket) told  The Three Little Pigs as a scary story. It was too cute.


Of course after scary stories, they decided to sleep in the house.  Next morning, we ate scrambled eggs and banana pancakes.  It was a great time had by all.  I just love making these special memories with my lil munchkins.

I really am lucky... I remind myself every night before sleeping.


1 comment:

  1. adorable little children when they are not at eachothers throats :)

    ReplyDelete