nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Feeling content

Hi friends. I found myself grilling dinner for my kids this sunday. I was smiling feeling content for a number of reasons. 1. I was grilling by myself. 2. I diced an abundance of fresh veggies. Some we grew in our yard.


I know cooking out doors can be mundane but i felt a sense of accomplishment i. That moment and i thanked God for that moment.


Does that sound silly? If so, that is okay.


I was content and in the moment and my grilled veggies and tri tip was cooked to perfection.

Oh and i did a zumba class on saturday morning.

Yay, me.

4 comments:

  1. Being content with oneself, ones actions and in ones own skin is truely a gift! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. It was pretty cool as I was grilling and just feeling that moment and thanked the good Lord for placing me right there.... I think that is what "happiness" is... being completely in the moment and acknowledging it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always wanted to grill veggies....your way looks interesting...I try doing it right on grill and it doesnt work. Is that a cookie pan you used? What do you put on your veggies.....staying away from carbs and trying to fill up on veggies.....have a great week.

    ReplyDelete