nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, July 9, 2012

beachin it at Scotts Flat Lake
The View up from my lounge chair
The view in front of me from my lounge chair
Lunch time.... Tostada de Ceviche
Just a couple of pictures from my day at Scotts Flat Lake in Nevada City.  There are so many places to visit in the summer. I am very lucky living in Sacramento, California. Many cool places to visit that are only a couple of miles of driving.

We packed ceviche for lunch. Ceviche is shrimp marinated in lemon juice, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno and avocado.  It packs easy and is pretty refreshing to eat after a swim in the lake.

I've been unwinding on the weekends and it has helped me to relax. Probably a little too much.  Back to reality and that means laundry, work, and workouts...

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment