nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I did something i haven't done since my 240 pound days. Instead of walking, i sat in the student center reading.



I downloaded a book entitled "to selena, with love". Its about my favorite tejano singer who was killed 17 years ago.

I sat on that sofa eating a sandwich.


I am on the down hill spiral leaving my good habits behind.

Maybe its just the heat. Zumba tonight for sure. You negate a bad choice with a positive one, right?

Like last night. I used my fresh veggies for a quick stir fry.


Zuchinni, cabbage, tomatoes and leftover chicken.



It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. I was pleased that i ate all that produce. Then i downloaded the book and read until midnight. I love my ipad btw. I have not read in years.

Doing what i can to get my good habits back. One day at time for sure.

Off to change for zumba before leaving work. It is very hot in Sacramento. Maybe that's a good thing. Sweating my blues awY.

Have a good one guysPosted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Ok...DID you make it to zumba????? I'm waiting?????????

    ReplyDelete