nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finding my way back

Feeling very fat these days. Scared to weigh myself. It is probably not as bad as i think, but my love for healthy living has seen better days.

Skipped zumba tonight and instead hit the American bike trail. Whew... 10 miles was tough. There was a strong head wind... But i rocked it up those small hills.

This is what 10 hard miles looks like. One day at a time. Hopefully, they'll add up.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that FEELS fat. Hang in there and keep moving. I took a couple of vacation days and the only thing I was really looking forward to was getting to the gym - how crazy is that?

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though you skipped Zumba - you did something, which is more than some people are doing! keeping going!

    ReplyDelete