nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dear PWC,

What's wrong with you?  You keep TRYING to get into the groove with  your workouts but you can't seem to pick up the momentum.  I'm happy you're TRYING.  But as Yoda says

Do or do not. There is no try...

Force yourself to zumba tonight. I know you're bored and it can be challenging. Especially the arms and jumps but that's because it's an area you need to challenge yourself.  And good for you for planning another hiking event.  These are all good things but COME ON...

Pick up the pace. Start cooking the veggies from your garden.  Plan your meals.  Get the fire back in your eyes girlie... okay so you're not a girlie but you know what I mean.   You haven't even done a 5k in I don't know how long.  You felt awesome and on fire. Dontchawant that feeling again?  One day at a time. Okay?

Now get your arce changed into your zumba clothes and get to stepping....

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing, talk to myself and try and convince me to do things. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Hope it worked for you this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girlie (and I don't care how old you are...or I am...we are girlies)....great motivational speech! You got this. One day at a time....one bit of exercise. ANd stay focused on how good we feel when we are doing it!!!!! Remember that vibrancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To "me" and "MaryFran". Thank you for your kind words. The little speech worked. I made it to zumba despite it being hot as hell.

    Hoping to keep up the momentum with tonight's workout. Jog or zumba. haven't decided.

    Remembering the vibrancy... oh, yea.

    ReplyDelete