nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Exhausted. Celebrated daniel birthday at the coast. We visited a beached called Goats Rock in Bodega Bay. It was gorgeous.  Seeing nature in all it's glory humbles and definitely relaxes me.




We also visited Portuguese Beach and Bodega Dunes Beach.  Someone got buried. An absolute must when visiting the beach,








The temperature in Sacramento on Saturday was 100 degrees.  At the beach, the temperature was 65 and I actually needed a blanket on the beach. 



It was a great Saturday.  On Sunday, I went hiking at Woods Lake.  I have pictures that I need upload and I wanted to share some thoughts I had about being among my persons who are obviously thinner and more fit.

Anyways, I'm feeling exhausted. I have blisters and am feel like I have a small fever. I'll be back later with a recap and thoughts of my hiking trip.  Talk to you soon. I have the day off to recoup.

Have a great day.
pwc

No comments:

Post a Comment