nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy cyber Monday friends. Anyone find any good deals?

On Sunday, Daniel took me shopping for an early Xmas present. I love my little Canon camera. Cam't wait to test it out.




I was feeling a little bored and so i made a caldo de frijole which is a cross between chile beans and bean soup. I added cajun seasoning, can of stewed tomatoes, garlic, chopped onion, bay leaf and salt and all the ingredients went into the crock pot over night.


Then in the morning, i diced and cooked two Louisiana sausages and added them to the crock pot.

Daniel and had a warm bowl after my morning doctor appointment. I think i will skip the sour cream next time.

I played with my hair this morning and its starting to grow on me. Pun intended...heheh


Feeling great today. So thankful for the great Sacramento weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment