nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, November 5, 2012

colors

Hi friends.  How's your day?  Mine has been pretty busy.

Breakfast was burrito of nopalitos (cactus), tomoatoes, onions and eggs.  I knew I should not have started my day with carbs because it just starts a domino effect with me wanting sweets.

I had lots of errands on campus.  How lucky am I to pass these wonderful trees 2-3 times a day.

Just look at the vibrant colors?

My plan was to walk at lunch but instead, I drove a few blocks to this restaurant that serves Crepes. I ordered a crepe with fresh fruit and goat cheese.

The powder sugar was perfect. I did not even need the syrup.

My evening will include some sort of activity. Maybe zumba. Maybe a video. Maybe a walk.

What are your plans for the evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment