nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So how's the weather in your area? It's been hot in SacTown.  Yesterday, I went to easy zumba at an elementary school. Afterwards, jogged 1 lap around the school.  It was the last thing I wanted to do but was glad I pushed myself.  After coming home, I showered and had dinner i.e., flank steak with zuchinni from the garden.  I don't have a camera so I've not been taking many pictures of my food. Guess the cell phone will have to do for now.

This morning, despite the warm temperatures, oatmeal was on my mind.  Used up the last of my sunflower seed butter.


Things are busy around campus.  But before heading back to my afternoon office, I stopped by our student center which is now operated by Bon Appetite.  All food is fresh and local. The picked up some roasted eggplant and some veggies from the salad bar. All other items, I had in my office.


I drizzled a little balsamic dressing I purchased from Trader Joes.  I absolutely love roasted veggies.

As for activity, I will attend the hard zumba class. I wanted to do some weights but not sure if I will have time.   I have a loose exercise schedule rattling in my head and I definitely need to put it on a calendar. It will feel especially  nice to CHECK OFF items as I complete them.

I'm off to change. Hope your day is AWESOME....  

No comments:

Post a Comment