nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mondays are rough, don't you think? Sure could use another day to relax.

Today i was able to walk 2 miles at noon which felt great. It made my day go by quickly. Forgot my lunch so i ate a bael with peanut butter. Not the best lunch but it was what i had in the office.

After work, i had my zumba class. Came home and craved greens.



I diced tomatoes from the garden. Diced a large portabella mushroom. Cooked in some olive oil, added salt and pepper then cooked until soft.


I added the mixture to fresh greens and topped with feta cheese. This meal was so satisfying. I think my body craves fresh veggies. Feels nice when i can pull together a quick meal.

Well, i better shower. I am looking forward to watching the pilot The Mob Doctor.

Do you look forward to the new fall shows on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment