nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello friends, had a wonderful and relaxing weekend at a timeshare in South Lake Tahoe. Just look at the view from my room.



We visited Emerald Bay, which i have hiked a few times. The scenery is amazing.



-


Something about nature relaxes me and makes me so happy


Daniel and my friend diane find it hard to believe that i climbed Mt Tallac even though i showed them pictures. That is okay, i know i did it.

August has been wonderful. I have thoroughly challenged self and that makes turning half a century easier.

There was a moment while relaxing in the hot tub and there was a full moon and i had to stop to listen to the wolves howl. It was magnificent. I rode the Gondola at Heavenly Valley but that is a separate post.




One morning, i took a bath here. It felt luxurious. I will definitely look into purchasing a time share here.



On our return home we drove to Carson City. Isn't this rock tunnel amazing?

I am home now and just picked tomatoes from my garden.


I am thinking i will make a batch of salsa and freeze.



Feeling so content. How about you? Are you enjoying your three day weekend? Love to hear how you treated yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great trip! Love the pictures!!

    Stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete