nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Goat cheese, oh my!

Happy Saturday, all. My Daniel just returned from Los Angelos, but hat to work this morning. But i am keeping busy with cleaning the house, and a trip to the Farmers Market.


The pluots and peaches are amazing.

I have goat cheese and tomatoes from my garden, so i bought a fresh baquette. It was so soft.



I sliced the bread. Drizzled with olive oil, and topped with tomato and goat cheese and baked at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.


Sliced a peach and breakfast lunch is served. The goat cheese is amazing. Who knew?

The day is young and i am missing my partner in crime. Perhaps a bike ride will cheer me up.

I think we are going dancing tonight... It all depends what time daniel gets home. Everyone have a great day and if you haven't jumped on the goat cheese wagon. I suggest you do.

TTFN

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment