nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, June 18, 2012

experiencing food


Whew, has it been warm in Sacramento!  Temperatures reached 105 on Saturday alone. That meant I did not get to ride my bike.  I wanted too but by 10 a.m., I was sweatin bullets. 

Instead, I did some shopping at the farmers market, cleaned house and went to a birthday party.  That was all fun but what I wanted to share most is my visit to a Thai restaurant. I have never eaten Thai food and heavens... It was delicious.

I ordered ginger vegetables with chicken. Look at these vegetables. Aren't they gorgeous?


My lunch special came with a chicken and cocnut milk soup. I was skeptical but I am so glad I tried it. It was absolutely delicious.

Here is my plate. I ate half of it and took the other half home for dinner.  Let me tell you that ginger sauce over the rice was heaven.

I normally don't eat white rice but it was a nice treat.

I am definitely going to google some recipes for Thai food that I can make at home.  It's so much fun experiencing food from other cultures.

Well, I better get back to work. I justed to come here and scream to the world how much I love Thai food.

Later, gators.
pwc

No comments:

Post a Comment