nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hi friends, i visited the farmers market this morning. I get a happy just walking about and eyeing the people and fresh eats. I came home after errands and got busy in the cocina. I had some pork loin and sprinled it with my favorite sazon.




I use this sazon on everything.





Cooked up the pork. Added the veggies.







Cooked until veggies were tender. Daniel took some picks while i was cooking and so i thought i would ham it up for the blog.




I don't like this picture.  The camera doesn't hide the weight gain or the lack of jogging. Doing what I can when I can despite life and obligations that interfere with my weight goals.

Anyways....;et me show you my lunch. Tostada de verdura.



1 comment:

  1. Looks good. You've inspired me to do a chicken stir-fry.

    ReplyDelete