nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just couldn't stay away

from blogging. I deleted my previous blog because well, I was feeling defeated by the scale and basically, just felt done... I felt the need to make changes. I was unhappy in my job.  Unhappy in my current home and you add to that unhappy with my weigh loss efforts and you have one unhappy chica.

Fast foward to 3 months later and I've sold the house, moved to a safer neighborhood and shook things up at work. I am now in two different departments in an education setting and I absolutely love the challenges that the new position provides.  I also looked at my exercise routine. Cannot believe I believed I'd been giving it my "all" in that department. I now attend a much more choreographed zumba class 3 times a week that leaves me exhausted. Even right now... I'm dreading the 60 minutes of intense sweating....

The scale is up by 5 pounds but I'm no longer fretting about it... Food is not the enemy here. It is me and how I view it... I miss my blog. It's like a good friend who understands and listens to me....I've missed that---I find that I have much to say about nothing at all and that will be my focus  here....

Well, I'm off.  Later gators.

7 comments:

  1. heydy paula! Glad to see you are back!If you can't tell, I never update my bloglist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I am so happy you are back! Yay, you!

    Rosa @stuffingmyfeelings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you. I followed you but never commented much. But happy that you are happy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete