nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, January 28, 2013

gettin on the EGG wagon

Hi friends, how's it going?  Mondays are always  hard for me and I have got to admit... my days of prepping on Sundays  have gone by the wayside.  I'm trying to change that and well, last night, I pulled out the spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers and onions. Sauted them in Pam and layed them in a small pie pan.  Then I grabbed 6 eggs, salt, pepper and a splash of half and half and baked it in the oven.

Tada!!!

Breakfast for the week.

I also packed spinach, feta, nuts, raisins and strawberries for a massive salad beast for this afternoon.



I've gotten into some bad eating habits these past few months. I cannot believe for two nights, I 've sat on the couch, watching TV eating potato chips.  Who am I?  Well, that's all going to change in the  next few months.

Daniel did the grocery shopping last week all by himself and I was so excited that he picked up plenty of fresh fruit and produce. Who knows, he just might be a convert to healthy eating.

Question:  Don't you just love eggs when the edges are all crispy brown?

2 comments: