nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Home from zumba and starving. I was tempted to grab dinner from the drive-thru, instead, i resisted and threw this omlette together using some frozen veggies.



This was so satisfying and much better than any drive-thru.

My homemade salsa was the perfect addition



Doesn't it feel great when you make a good food choice?

Here is to making it a habit.

Night all. Looking forward to Greys Anatony and my frozen grapes.

Pwc

3 comments:

  1. Great job avoiding the drive-thru. Homemade salsa sounds awesome! I haven't made any in forever.

    AKA Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty fantastic to me. Way to go on making the right choice. Keep up the great work and stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Love omelettes! Love your blog design! :)

    ReplyDelete