nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Colorful scramble

Thank you Chris for sharing that video in the comment section of yesterdays post. It was a real eye opener.
My asthma is giving me issues today. Feeling tired but still managed a productive day at work and an hour walk through my neighborhood. Found a cool aquatic center within walking distance. Gosh, i am finding a new love of walking.
Came home and decided to use the peppers from my garden. It is October and the garden is still producing squash, tomatoes and peppers.
Decided on making an egg scramble even though the 5 day fast forward on sass yourself slim doesn't call for these veggies. Oh well fresh produce is always good. Loving the colors in my pan.

Dinner is served. Peppers, spinach, 1 egg, 1 egg white, topped with salsa.

I used no salt or pepper. The garlic and onions from the salsa seasoned my scramble just perfect.
It is so much easier to eat healthy when Daniel is working out of town. I miss him, but do not miss the fried food he usually cooks.
Well, gonna call it a night. Later, gators. Hope your day was a good one.

1 comment:

  1. **tiptoes away at the words NO SALT. I need less salt in my life. I weak ;-)**


    Miz.

    ReplyDelete