nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mezkin food... Yum

Hi friend, happy three day weekend. I thought i would try this spicy mixture with a corona light. Ugh... Not a fan. Will not be making this purchase again.



-
i decided to make a quick lunch of tostadas. For a shortcut i bought blended beans from the mexican market.diced up cabbage, cilantro a d avocado.


Just look at daniel plate. Why go to a mexican restaurant when i can make it better myself.


We are just waiting for our meal to settle to hit the river trail on our bikes. I love three day weekends.

This is my first post ever using the ipad. It was pretty easy. Please have a safe weekend all.


1 comment:

  1. oooh I NEEED ME A TUTORIAL~
    how on earth did you do pics??



    MizFit

    ReplyDelete