nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lotto Frenzy

Happy Friday all.  Do you have any cool plans for the weekend?  Since the weather in Sacramento looks like rain, I thought I'd invite friends over for a game of cards. Doesn't that sound fun?

I do not know how to play poker but with all the Mega Lotto frenzy taking place, maybe I'd try my hand at lady luck.  Speaking of the Lotto, have you bought your ticket?  It feels like I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't. I've had some interesting convos today with friends on what they would do if they won? One said she would buy a compound for her family.  It's a fun just talking about the "what ifs"...

I feel left out so at  noon, I'll head out and spent $10 and pick my kids birthdays. Everyone does that right? 

So tell me, what would you do if you won the lottery?

No comments:

Post a Comment