nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 day challenge


  • Our Kaia coaches challenged us to do this 12 day challenge. Sadly, I did not partake. But to my credit, my co-worker and I did a 40 minutes workout at lunch. The weather was gorgeous and we worked out by the pool. I decided to take my own advice and use the gym at work. Time to let go of being self-conscious.
  • Another item I want to work on his monitoring my food more closely.  I was keeping a food journal but fell out of the habit.  Time to be more mindful of my eats. I'm even thinking of doing a fast 1 day out of the week.  
  • Here is why I need to track my meals.  My co-workers have been indulging in bagels and cream cheese. I am guilty of doing the same. I used to eat a bagel every morning and sadly, I weighed 213 lbs when I did that... TIME TO NIP THAT BAD HABIT.
  • My house is decorated for Christmas. It feels festive. A far cry from last year. :-)
  • I've been suffering from headache since Thanksgiving. As a precaution, my oncologist scheduled a CT scan for tomorrow. Please say a prayer for me if you have a moment.  I'm trusting in the Lord, but I still need to ask him for good health. So if you'll stand in agreement with me, I'd really appreciate it.
  • Well, that's all I got folks. Just wanted to share this 12 day challenge. Let me know how you feel after doing these exercises.  
Later folks.

1 comment: