nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Monday, May 20, 2013

My mother's day in pictures

I just love the ocean, don't you?  Especially when it involves the grands burying  themselves in sand.



 This is my oldest grandson and his expression is just priceless.

 My girls and I were walking on the beach and suddenly, they started walking like crabs.  Apparently it's good for the thighs.  Does it make me a bad mother for snapping  this picture?  Lol.

 My youngest and significant other...
 My oldest retrieving water for the sand castles.

And my oldest with her husband and MIL in the background. I think someone ate too many Tortas. It's moments like these that I love having a camera.  Priceless moments for sure.  So, how did you spend  your mother' day?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like everybody had a lot of fun. I'm planning a trip to the beach right after the 4th of July. I can't wait!
    fromchubbytothin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day at the beach! It makes me miss my home-state of Massachusetts!

    I am so glad I re-found you today! I don't know how I lost touch, but I was wondering what you were up to.

    You have a lovely family!

    Is there a way to subscribe to your blog?

    Blessings
    Mrs. White
    The Legacy of Home

    ReplyDelete