nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Feliz

Hey friends, how are you?


Happy cinco de mayo... I made tamales and played frisbee with the grands. It was a great day. I am still working hard to regain my stamina. Some days are easier than others but life is starting to have order....

I think tomorrow i will use my camera. Hopefully that will be a start to blogging again...

I am signed up for a 5k for mothers day... I might not run it all but it will feel great nonetheless... I'll keep you posted.

Toodles

2 comments:

  1. You look so amazing!

    I need to get off my duff and start working out. I took a walk at lunch. I have to strength train when I get home. I thought the motivation would come back once the sun was out and the weather is warmer, but no! You are doing amazing work. Can't wait to hear about the 5K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosa, great to hear from you. I'm sure you'll find your mojo soon enough. It takes a concerted effort to get out there but I never regret it. I'm sure once you leave your job, you'll have lots of time to work out...

    ReplyDelete