nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hi friends.... Its been a brutal day at work but i cheered myself up with a 3 mile walk. There was some jogging but it doesn't really count since i was left behind in a cloud of dust by a much older woman. She kept a continued pace all through the track. :-(



I have vowed to push myself for the month of April. Doctor says no restrictions so i am pushing ahead.

Having goals again gives one purpose. Will probably do a work out plan for each day...

Can you tell i is happy?

4 comments:

  1. indeed, you've activated the endorphins :) Glad to see you so cheery Paula, I've been gone too long as usual but have restarted a fresh blog. I'm also following in your footsteps for April. Push, push push!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Frances... good to hear from you. Yes, we need to PUSH, PUSH, PUSH.. So looking forward to being so sore that I can bare move... okay, maybe not that sore. We need to invigorate ourselves... hugs friend.

      Delete