nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Getting "A"s

You remember in school. You wanted an A.  Never wanted a B, C or an F.  Somehow that feeling has spilled over into adulthood.

For instance, I've been doing a job for about 13 years. There was an opportunity to take on a more prominent role in an area. I was scared. Didn't quite understand but asked questions. Planned and then executed.  I got it slightly wrong.  Slightly.  I didn't get that A :-(

I am at the gym. The workout calls for 10 Burpees with Pull-up.  I've yet to do a Burpee correctly, and don't get me started about pull-ups. My coach comes to me "at least you're trying."  Ugh.. TRY? There is no Try, only Do.  Again, I didn't get an "A".

I don't like not getting it right. Trying. I'm always freaking Trying.  Can't I just knock it out of the park, just once?

Sorry but we all want As.  We just do. 

Okay. Time to move on.

Question:

I am looking for new blogs to read.  I would really love to read about other woman in their 50s who are living active lifestyles and cooking amazing yet simple food.  Can you recommend any?  I wish I had more time to be THAT BLOG... There I go again, wanting A's. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. When you are working on improving your shape nutrition is one of the key success factors. Most nutrients are received from food, though, as I have found out recently, nutritional supplements sometimes are more than necessary. This resource militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/ provides a lot of useful information on training, nutrition, supplements and other important things for athletes. I have followed some of their advices about pre-workout meals and proper recovery and my workouts increadibly improved! I see positive results in my endurance and strength. Now I am capable of visiting much more fitness classes than I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis d'accord avec @Анна Калинина. Il y a deux semaines j’ai essayé une formule pré-entrainement impressionnante de Military Grade appelé Penetrating Kick. Je peux honnêtement dire que ce produit a bon goût et fonctionne très bien. Il vous donne un soutien de l'énergie que vous avez besoin pour faire du sport ou tout simplement en entrainent.

    ReplyDelete