nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

anyone else do something as repulsive as I?

I love holidays, but man... the sweets are killin me.  I'm doing my best to get back on track after Easter Sunday but I found myself defrosting a slice of white coconut cake that I froze after everyone left on Easter Sunday. I bought the cake because it reminded me of when I was a kid.  There were 6 of  us girls and my dad always bought us a white coconut cake for our birthdays. I made sure I sent the left overs to my family but I  had the ONE SLICE IN THE FREEZER. I found myself at the table last night eating it.

Then right now... as I dress for zumba, I found myself picking up a piece of candy off the floor. HOLD ON... I ATE IT. Please don't judge me. I know it's dispicable... I mean who eats candy off the floor, especially before a zumba class.

But that's where I am in the SUGAH DEPARTMENT....

I leave you all to ponder and make judgment... jeje  Really needing to get a game plan together to get off the sugar.  It's odd how it just takes over your brain.

Anyways all... I bid you a good  night. 

Question:  Anyone else do something as repulsive as I?  Please share. I need not feel alone, right?

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. But hey, it's your floor, right? You know what's been on that floor. LOL

    I know I've done that more than once. I'm a sugar fiend, too. So no, you're definitely not alone. :)

    Thanks for the laugh and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete