nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

routines

Hi friends, how's things going? Me? Much better. I am back to a semi-normal routine. Isn't it odd how some of us cling to routines to feel the normalcy while others throw it out the window.

There has been lots of eating out but also, lots of healthy eats.

Today's lunch included spinach, kale, mixed greens, reduced fat feta, trail mix topped with 1/2 a pear and raspberry dressing.
Yesterday's lunch was fresh fruit and a black bean burger. MUST MAKE MY OWN VERSION SOON!  Sorry for yelling. I just found the burger very tastey and filling.

One of my other stand-by lunchs has been broccoli slaw, raisins and crumbled bacon...


Not every lunch is healthy as you can tell by my Chile Relleno. At least I have fresh salad on the side.

And just about every morning, I have a smoothie filled with kale, spinach, mushrooms, carrots, acai, berries and naner.  This is me having another smoothie after zumba.  It feels good to be back at zumba.  I've done two classes and plan on taking another on Thursday.

My goal is to also get back to jogging.  Maybe 1 miler on Friday.  Routines.... gotta love them. I find if things are regemented in such a way, I can cope with the uncertain like where we are going to live in the next month or two.


Driving to swap meets and lake tahoe certainly help take the edge off. I mean, just look at this view?  What's not to love?

That's my little mantra these days... Gotta love life no matter what it throws at you.  Bring it on... I'm all good as long as I have me rituals.

Pwc

No comments:

Post a Comment