nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

i will be okay

change is coming and I can either be freaked our or learn to be excited about that change.  Let me recap.  I am living with relatives because of a house fire. My job is downsizing and there is a 50/50 chance I wil be let go.

Should I panic?  I could and there are moments. But instead, I will remember my past. Those times when a life-altering event has occured and I came through it. How in the end, it all worked out and even for the positive.  Life has a way of working out and all that is in my control is my attitude. Like with fitness and  healthy living. It's about a choice.

And about faith.  Faith in God that he always knows what is best for me even when I do not.

This morning, I woke up. Made my coffee and spied the pan dulce on the table. I tasted it.  But I did not drown in it.  I grabbed my broccoli salad mix and I was off to work.  I packed gym clothes with the intent of going to zumba. Surely, that is something that I can do for my health and soul.

I mean, how can I not smile while moving to Don Omar? 

Life is sweet even with the bitter.

TTFN,
PWC

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You can do ALL THINGS, through Christ, who strengthens you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, sending positive thoughts your way. Hope you are in the "keep your job" 50%.

    ReplyDelete