nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

An awakening

I imagine my last few posts have been rather bleak and it's okay. I'm not apologizing to self for having certain feelings. Part of writing this blog is for me to help process my thoughts and emotions.  Just like I did with healthy eating and fitness.  Healthy eating and fitness. I have missed you so much...  You know how Facebook puts together a slideshow of your years on Facebook? Well, mine featured lots of cool eats. For the last 1.5 years smoothies, salad beasts and cooking these new tome foods just have not been appealing.  I've also missed Kaia which is a Woman's cross fit group.  I signed up for a 2 week boot camp and it was fabulous. My coaches were wonderful. They helped me modify so many of the exercises.... I only did the 2 weeks because the classes coincided with me going back to work full-time. I could not start both at the same time.

I've been back to work full time for almost 2 months and my most recent scans have been good so I'm back to the Kaia gym starting February 12 when the new session begins. In the interim, I've decided to get back into making healthier dishes. I still can't stomach a smoothie or spinach scramble but I'm going to get there. I'm going to be more accountable for my health in other ways and that's by what I eat and moving more.

I know I should have been moving more in months past but it's been a process for me to get her physically and emotionally but here I am....

I'm excited.





4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It is very informative. You have given a fresh outlook to the topic. I would definitely share this on other platforms as well.

    If you are have been planning on hitting the lose weight fast, try Fit O’ Clock. It is the best gym in Jaipur. It is equipped with advanced machines (not found elsewhere in Jaipur) and has the best trainers for gym-goers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Percetakan Jasa Fotocopy Murah Cetak Buku Murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
    Jasa Fotocopy Murah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku panduan umroh
    cetak buku murah cepat
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh

    ReplyDelete