nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

All i can do is try ;-(

Update... 5 weeks of boot camp and not a pound lost... Sad, isn't it? I am hitting it hard 3 times a week. I wish i had the stamina to work out 5 times a week but i am zapped at the end of the day...

I could whine and cry about it except i signed up for another 5 weeks... You know as i typed that, Lady Gaga's song "i live for the applause, applause" song comes to mind. Despite feeling defeated, i gotta keep pluggin away. Last night, i jogged with a resistance band around my waist pulling my daughter. It was tough but i am improving.

I am cooking a little more when time allows. What do you think of these stuffed peppers? I browned ground pork, onions, zucchini and red sauce along with some jasmine rice. Topped with Mexican blend of cheese. Daniel had two servings...



My goal for the next few weeks is to continue logging my food using MyfitnessPal. It is tough to stay under 1300 calories. Every time i log my food fitness pal says i should weigh 173 if i ate this way for 5 weeks.. LIE.... I still weigh 180.

Breast reconstruction seems unattainable even though logically 170 lbs is not that big of a goal. Damn menopause. All i can do is try, right?

3 comments:

  1. The stuffed peppers look yummy!

    Don't give up. Sometimes the scales don't truly reflect out efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,
    I broke down at the gym today with my trainer. I'm GAINING WEIGHT instead of losing and it is SO frustrating. He gave me a bit of encouragement and I'm here to do the same for you. It's going to come off. You will see results . You will reach your goal. You've come this far - keep pressing in and you will get there. Slow and steady. (((((Hugs))))) to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog.

    It is so frustrating when the scales dont move but it happens sometimes, stick with it and you'll eventually reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete