nav bar

Home Recipes Proud Moments About Me

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weigh-in

Hi friends, how are things in your neck of the woods? I hope you are well. Lots of stressful stuff happening at work. I was moved to a new department and i am job sharing with another person. Whew... Not easy.

On the upside, my new co workers are health conscious and all work out during lunch. I am glad for the support.

So today i jumped on the scale. I am making a conscious effort every day to eat less Nd move more. After my last chemo 6 months ago, i weighed 190 lbs.

I weigh 185. Funny how the scale said 182 the day before. I am struggling but feel i am feeling motivated.


My weight before cancer was 174. That's my goal by October 1st. I am mot going to lie. Its harder to lose weight this time around. There is a lot of emotions you go through after treatment. Everyday, i feel more and more like myself.

Tomorrow will be weights.

Life is good my friends.



2 comments:

  1. You've got this Paula. You did it before, you'll do it again. No doubts.
    I'm on a quest to lose 20 pounds myself. I'm 45 and WOW - it's SO much harder than even a couple years ago to lose weight. But I'll get there, too. No doubts. :)

    Glad you're getting back to your old self. That makes me happy. God is good. :)

    (((Hugs)))
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see and hear you're still fighting. You've been an inspiration. I'm glad to hear things are going well. You can do it!!

    -w

    ReplyDelete